Sunday, May 5, 2013

I'm back.  For good this time.  Here's where I'm at:

In school and loving the challenges.  My downtime is no longer dreaded nor dragging, but relished and enjoyed with the little small things that make life beautiful: cups of tea on my sunny porch, long walks with dogs, and of course, shopping.

Still a smoker.  I know, shut up.

Still learning about myself every day.

Still learning to love myself every day.  Found this amazing girl, and plan on expounding on and exploring my own brand of anti-fat-shaming.  Hopefully with far less usage of the word fat.  Not a fan.

Still madly, securely, cozy-as-a-warm-blanket, wildly-making-out in love with C.  Always and forever.  We're in a really great place and we have been working really hard on staying there, but for the most part, it never feels like work.

Still caring more about people than I probably should.  But I wouldn't have it any other way.

I'm in a happy place.. one that stems from the life choices I made at the end of last year, mainly to stop working jobs I hated and go back to school and oh, make some dreams come true!  Those dreams are closer than ever.

Most of all, I'm ready to write, and write and write and write!


No comments:

Post a Comment