Thursday, January 24, 2013

Random Thoughts After Being Stuck in the House for Days

Why didn't they color Heidi Klum's hair or at least cover her obvious, longer than an inch BLACK roots if they were going to put her in a shampoo commercial where all the focus is on her hair? 

How much do the advertising execs at ProActiv pay to have a commerical during every break on every channel at all hours of the day and night?

Why do I desperately want infomercial items that I know I will never use?  Want Hot Buns, Mr. Lids and Tummy Tucker so bad.. but know they will gather dust with my Shake Weight and the Perfect Push-up.

I wish I had a Made life coach or personal trainer like on I Used to Be Fat.. plus eight hours a day for eight weeks to do nothing but diet and excercise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment