Thursday, January 10, 2013

Stupid Things I Really Want When I Have the Money

A big, long, fluffy bathrobe.

This metal wall art I saw at Ross, and turquoise spray paint to make it match my couch pillows.

Two new to me chairs for the living room.  I would love to find cheapies on Craigslist and then upholster them myself.

Myriad items from late-night infomercials that I cannot resist: Hot Buns and this stuff that gets rid of skin tags.

Another pair of the Mukluk Miranda boots that I have worn nearly every day this fall/winter. 

The Coach wristlet and wallet to match the bag Chris got me for Christmas.  Seriously, I love that bag so much that after the dogs, it would be the first thing I'd grab in a house fire. 

A new desk that I can use for school.

LOTS of Trader Joe's food.

This bathing suit cover-up from Victoria's Secret that I can't stop looking at online. 

A new vacuum cleaner. 

The Galaxy S3.  It will be mine. 

To hire a handyman (or make Chris) to patch the holes in the living room and bedroom where I haphazardly hung things when we first moved, and to move the painting in our bedroom to above our bed and then hang my Gaggie's sailboat picture where the current canvas is. 

To hang the "Be your own kind of beautiful" painting I bought myself like three years ago.

Crest Whitestrips. 



No comments:

Post a Comment