Friday, November 2, 2012

Affirmations and the Friday Five

Y'all.  HOW is it Friday already, and also, this week has been total crap.
Power outages, technical issues, work complications, and all the stress drove me to candy and Twilight.
Yes, that Twilight, that I made fun of my friends for and swore I'd never stoop to.  I've seen four movies in two days, and I can't get enough. 
Let's blame it on hormones. 

1.  I shared this on Facebook and practically started a girl riot. 

2.  I can't even bring myself to read them all, I was too emotional over #12.  Among others.  Good stuff here people.  Rules to live by.

3.  Everything in this Forever21.com Flash Deals Sale is awesome.  Especially this blazer and this dress.  So cheap.

4.  This Italian cemetary photo is strangely beautiful and haunting and I love the writer's stories of their trip.

5.  I donated. So should you.  Is it sad a Jersey Shore (as in, fistpump, GTL Jersey Shore) commercial was the final thing that motivated me to do so?  AC needs their boardwalk back, bro!

SIX. Because I CAN.  And because November SIXTH you all better go vote! 


Affirmations:

Quitting smoking and trying to eat better at the same damn time.  Wtf was I thinking?  I've snacked WAY more that I should have been, but I'm taking it a day at a time, and I haven't smoked, so I have to call that a win.   

Also, I've got to stop beating myself up about needing downtime on the couch.  Feeling guilty totally ruins my downtime on the couch.  Everyone needs downtime on the couch.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment