Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Random Things I Want to Do

Sit in a coffee shop with my laptop and work on stuff that matters to me.
Have people respect my ideas.
See my ideas put into reality.
Be in the best shape of my life, and to know what that feels like, and own it.
Discover new music, get lost in it.
Explore new cities, get lost in them.
Be presented with new ideas, and take the time to make educated decisions about how I feel about them and what my opinion is.
Write.  Write.  Write.
Write when I don't know what I'm trying to say (oh wait, I already do that!)
Have people admire me for more than my fashion sense.
Be challenged mentally.
Sit in a park and study.
People watch with no time frame.  Write about it.
Read.  Read.  Read.
Sing in a coffee shop.
Learn how to play guitar.
Be fluent in a new language.
Go back to Costa Rica.
Go to Italy.
Get recognized academically.
Wear whatever I want, my hair however I want, whatever tattoos or crazy makeup I want, and not have to censor my individuality.
Write a popular blog and be part of an online community, with the writers that I admire so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment