REASONS TO QUIT SMOKING CIGGARETTES
I want my nephews to be proud of me, and not to smoke.
I want to have more lung capacity to do things that are good for me, like workout
I don't want to constantly worry about my bad breath or whether I smell like ciggarettes
I don't want to have lung cancer
I would rather spend that money on LOTS of other things ($1700 a year!!!!!!)
I don't like the way it makes my hands feel
I don't like the way it makes my house, clothes and car smell
I don't want to go through life with my throat hurting every day
I'm tired of coughing all the time and being congested
I'm tired of non-smokers judging me (rightfully)
I want to be more healthy overall
Smoking causes premature wrinkles and a gray cast to my skin
Smoking makes my nails yellow
I'm terrified of throat cancer, needles, doctors, having to take pills every day, throwing up
I want my teeth to be as white as possible
No comments:
Post a Comment